Spruce, musk, and vanilla wrapped in cashmere with hints of redberry, birchwood, pine, and cypress for an early morning walk through the woods just as the sun’s rays begin to shine through the branches. Sure to bring to mind your favourite trees and the tranquility of a quiet forest walk.
All products are eco-friendly, carefully formulated, and hand-poured by our candle makers who truly appreciate how much your purchase supports their journey to bounce back.
Wax - Our products are made of 100% premium soy wax.
Fragrances - We only use essential oils that are certified vegan, paraben-free, and do not contain any of the phathalates which are considered harmful.
Wicks - Made with 100% natural fibers and are lead and zinc free.
SMALL Burning Hours: 15 Hrs | Candle Volume: 80ml | Jar Weight: 105gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 211gr
MEDIUM Burning Hours: 32 Hrs | Candle Volume: 200ml | Jar Weight: 230gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 485gr
LARGE Burning Hours: 60 Hrs | Candle Volume: 450ml | Jar Weight: 470gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 970gr
DOUBLE Burning Hours: 75 Hrs | Candle Volume: 600 ml | Jar Weight: 615gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 1200gr
Our boxes are safe and recyclable. All jars are reusable.
CANDLE SAFETY INFORMATION
Please follow the directions below to ensure a safe and optimal experience
- To light a candle, use a long match or long lighter and take care not to burn yourself. Dispose of the match properly, ensuring it is no longer lit when being discarded. Do not drop matches (or other objects) into the candle.
- The Riau candle jars are made of sturdy glass. However, they can like all glass get too hot. Use the candle with care so as to avoid wax overflow spillage or over heating.
- Keep the candle in your sight, and do not leave candles burning unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire (like curtains, decorations and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets. Do not leave young children unsupervised with a burning candle nearby.