Montreal Joie de Vivre
Our efforts to find the scent of the “ fleur de lys” (a variation of the Iris) which is the national flower of Quebec, have paid off! Mixed with other fragrances native to it such as Lavender, results in a pleasant but clearly distinctive candle that is one of a kind like the city itself!
All products are eco-friendly, carefully formulated, and hand-poured by our candle makers who truly appreciate how much your purchase supports their journey to bounce back.
Wax - Our products are made of 100% premium soy wax.
Fragrances - We only use essential oils that are certified vegan, paraben-free, and do not contain any of the phthalates which are considered harmful.
Wicks - Made with 100% natural fibers and are lead and zinc free.
SMALL (Burning Hours: 15 Hrs | Candle Volume: 80ml | Jar Weight: 105gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 211gr)
MEDIUM (Burning Hours: 32 Hrs | Candle Volume: 200ml | Jar Weight: 230gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 485gr)
LARGE (Burning Hours: 60 Hrs | Candle Volume: 450ml | Jar Weight: 470gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 970gr)
DOUBLE (Burning Hours: 75 Hrs | Candle Volume: 600 ml | Jar Weight: 615gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 1200gr)
Our boxes are safe and recyclable. All jars are reusable.
CANDLE SAFETY INFORMATION
Please follow the directions below to ensure a safe and optimal experience
- To light a candle, use a long match or long lighter, and take care not to burn yourself. Dispose of the match properly, ensuring it is no longer lit when being discarded. Do not drop matches (or other objects) into the candle.
- The Riau candle jars are made of sturdy glass. However, they can like all glass get too hot. Use the candle with care so as to avoid wax overflow spillage or overheating.
- Keep the candle in your sight, and do not leave candles burning unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire (like curtains, decorations, and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets. Do not leave young children unsupervised with a burning candle nearby.