To represent Canada’s largest city, we turned to fragrances reminiscent of the Columbine, the strong and sturdy flower that appears on the Toronto Coat of Arms. Mixed with scents of spruce and other flora native to the province of Ontario, the candle is described as sweet and pleasant.
All products are eco-friendly, carefully formulated, and hand-poured by our candle makers who truly appreciate how much your purchase supports their journey to bounce back.
Wax - Our products are made of 100% premium soy wax.
Fragrances - We only use essential oils that are certified vegan, paraben-free, and do not contain any of the phthalates which are considered harmful.
Wicks - Made with 100% natural fibers and are lead and zinc free.
SMALL (Burning Hours: 15 Hrs | Candle Volume: 80ml | Jar Weight: 105gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 211gr)
MEDIUM (Burning Hours: 32 Hrs | Candle Volume: 200ml | Jar Weight: 230gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 485gr)
LARGE (Burning Hours: 60 Hrs | Candle Volume: 450ml | Jar Weight: 470gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 970gr)
DOUBLE (Burning Hours: 75 Hrs | Candle Volume: 600 ml | Jar Weight: 615gr | Overall Weight with Packaging: 1200gr)
Our boxes are safe and recyclable. All jars are reusable.
CANDLE SAFETY INFORMATION
Please follow the directions below to ensure a safe and optimal experience
- To light a candle, use a long match or long lighter, and take care not to burn yourself. Dispose of the match properly, ensuring it is no longer lit when being discarded. Do not drop matches (or other objects) into the candle.
- The Riau candle jars are made of sturdy glass. However, they can like all glass get too hot. Use the candle with care so as to avoid wax overflow spillage or overheating.
- Keep the candle in your sight, and do not leave candles burning unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire (like curtains, decorations, and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets. Do not leave young children unsupervised with a burning candle nearby.